*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
A Contact Lens That Feels Like Nothing
Contact lenses that feel so good, you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
Exceptional ALL DAY Comfort
DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient technology increases water content from core to surface so all that touches your eye is a cushion of moisture which leads to a comfortable wearing experience all day.
White, Healthy Looking Eyes
DAILIES TOTAL1®are the most breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL CONTACT LENSES
FOR VISION AT ALL DISTANCES
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal are the world’s only water gradient lenses that provide a cushion of moisture so it feels like you’re wearing nothing at all.
Specifically designed to help you focus on things up-close for presbyopia, a condition that happens around age 40 as the lens of the eye stiffens.
- Water gradient technology
- Long lasting comfort
- No cleaning required
Give Your Eyes Something Exceptional
In a survey, eye care professionals rated DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses highest in overall performance.
“My favorite daily disposable contact lenses are definitely DAILIES TOTAL1®. It really is difficult to ignore the strides Alcon has made in the daily disposable contact lens arena.”
Your Eye Health & Contact Lenses
When used according to your eye doctor’s instructions, daily disposable contact lenses are a healthy option for your eyes. If your eyes don’t look healthy, feel healthy or see well, schedule an appointment for an eye exam as soon as possible.
Contact us today to try DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses. Your eyes will never be happier.
Our Insurance Plans
- We accept VSP (out of network benefits)
- We accept Summa (many plans)
- Ohio Medical Mutual
- Care Source
Ask Us About…
- Our 30% Discount for AAA members
- Other Insurance Plans we Accept
- Aultcare (Vision)
- United Healthcare (Vision)
- VCP (Humana)
© 2016 Novartis 10/16 US-DAL-16-E-3872
**High oxygen transmissible lenses; DAILIES TOTAL1 (delefilcon A) contact lenses: Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
- Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012; 35(suppl 1): e14.
- Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Angelini T, Nixon R, Dunn A, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013; 54: Eabstract 500.
- Based on published manufacturer-provided Dk and thickness values in Tyler’s Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide, June 2016.
- Alcon data on file, 2014.