Wearing daily disposable lenses is the healthiest way to use contact lenses. A contact lens is only new once. Each wear and handling creates the probability that there will be something on the lens. When something is on the lens is becomes annoying and the eyes can turn red. Additionally, the tendency is to touch the eyes and this is how we get eye infections. Vision is far better through a clean lens and we now have daily lenses for astigmatism and bifocal designs for our patients in their 40s and older! With daily lenses, the fresh clean lenses are ready to be worn every day without rigorous and expensive care systems. When patients commit to daily lens replacement and get a year’s supply, they are optimally set up for a year of healthy convenient contact lens wear.
Below is a list of daily disposable contact lenses sold at <arel="nofollow" href="/">Dr. Richard E. Hults and Associates, Inc.
- Clarity 1day – toric & multi-focal
- Proclear 1day
- Total 1
- Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus--- toric & multi-focal
- Bio True
- Bausch & Lomb
- Acuvue True eye
- Acuvue Moist
- Lenscrafters One Day Premium
- Acuvue Oasys One Day
Why Are Daily Disposable Contacts Popular?
Daily disposable contact lenses are extremely popular these days. As an alternative to hard lenses of the past and rigid gas permeable lenses of today, they are generally considered to be far superior in comfort and wearability. There are other disposable contact lenses that come in different varieties, yet daily disposables are suitable for the vast majority of wearers. Speaking to your eye doctor about daily disposable contact lenses is the ideal way to discover the most suitable option.
Benefits of Daily Disposable Contact Lenses:
- Daily disposable contact lenses offer the same crystal clear vision as standard contact lenses, without the need to ensure proper storage and cleaning at the end of each day.
- Daily disposables allow contact lens wearers the ability to simply throw away each day’s pair of contacts before bed, and open a brand new pair the very next day to enjoy the benefits and comfort of clean, clear, crisp contact lenses.
- Dangerous calcium or hairspray deposits, normally associated with bi-weekly and monthly contact lenses, are no longer an issue, and the chances of developing contact lens-related eye infections, normally associated with monthly and bi-weekly contact lenses, become almost a non-issue.
Some daily disposable contact lenses also offer tints and colors that may accent your natural eye color or change your eye color altogether. Those with Presbyopia normally would need to have bi-weekly or monthly contacts, although new daily disposable options are also beginning to emerge. For more information, speak with your eye doctor today.