Position: Optometric Assistant/Tech
Our optometry practice continues to grow and we are seeking to add passionate and loyal team players to our team. You will participate in all areas of the practice including helping patients with pretesting, contact lens training, insurance verification and billing, as well as other general office work. Previous experience is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidates.
- Are detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Are warm, personable, friendly, outgoing and driven
- Are comfortable interacting with people
- Enjoy helping people and exceeding their expectations
- Desire to be part of a team of individuals working towards a common goal
- Saturday availability and Bilingual strongly desired
- Full time or part time
Why should you consider to work for us?
- Performance based raises and bonus for all team members
- Opportunities and strong encouragement for personal and professional growth
- Work in a clean, positive, friendly and supportive environment
- A large portion of our patients wear contact lenses, which is different from a typical optometry office.
Apply below. Please submit cover letter along with resume. The cover letter should be specific to our posting and not a generic one.